Utterson S.r.l. was born in 2010 with the aim of providing a quality service in the world of electronics, information technology and telecommunications thanks to an expert, competent and specialized staff.
In 2015 Utterson S.r.l., in line with its philosophy based on the ability to continuously adapt to market needs, decided to adopt a Quality Management System, in order to identify and satisfy the expected needs of its customers, to obtain competitive advantages and achieve, maintain and improve organizational performance and capabilities in terms of effectiveness and efficiency.
To ensure the achievement of the improvement, Utterson S.r.l. determines the risks and opportunities that need to be addressed through risk management which becomes an integral part of its business processes.
This Quality Policy therefore arises as a commitment of the Management, through the work of the entire organization in general, to compliance with the requirements specified by the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, by risk management , by the laws in force and by the customer.
Utterson S.r.l. therefore intends to reaffirm and develop its commitment to protect the quality of the service offered according to the following principles:
- behavior excellence and continuous improvement in terms of Quality in all company activities;
- cooperation between all resources and encouragement of active contributions from all employees;
- responsible and sustainable development of its activities, also through the promotion of research and technological innovation;
- attention to the Customer by monitoring expectations in terms of Quality and adopting response plans and actions;
- centrality of the person and sharing of experiences and knowledge, stimulus to participation and enhancement of the contributions of professionalism and experience.